Friday, September 30, 2011

Blog #4

At the moment I have scattered thoughts about my product. So let me get them out before i forget.
So one thing could be that the lower the battery gets, the resolution would get more pixelated  giving the owner incentive to charge the battery. The only problem with that would be that a potential customer might think the feature would be annoying and not buy the product at all. I don't see it working out very well but it is an idea nonetheless.

Another idea was like make a the battery itself not a specific phone and and make different models of the battery belonging to certain phones and let people by it if they want. So it would be optional and could be bought at a phone store perhaps. Having the feature on a battery which people can buy if they wanted it. The problem would be that it might not be profitable and it would take a lot of money to make it because we would have to consider all the phone battery models and produce it accordingly. It could be very costly and not make a profit.

The last idea was another option of the wireless charging when there is an RFID chip inserted in either the phone or the battery itself and have charging stations all over the city or even just a mall where you can just tap and have it the battery charged and charge it onto their phone. Perhaps there could be options where a person can choose to charge to half way for 50 cents and fully charged for a dollar and it would go directly towards the phone bill so they wouldnt have to pay for it then and there or earn credit from maybe taking surveys from sponsors. Details would probably be decided on a later time but it would be that kind of concept.

I feel as if the RFID idea would be most profitable and convenient. When thinking about my ideas I always try to relate it to me and ask myself, would I use that? Also I would try to get feedback from my friends and ask what dont you like about it? what do you like about it? It is very useful and productive and helps with the thinking process when trying to improve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment