Monday, September 26, 2011

Blog #3

               Hardware is an important part of technology. Honestly I have not been thinking about how it can contribute with my project. I know for sure though any idea not just mine needs hardware for their device or what ever they want to do for their entrepreneurial idea because whatever they do they will need computers and technology because we live in an age where we depend on our cell phones, ipods, computers and tablets. Even with a computer there are many components that make one up. There are parts to make the graphics look good, parts to make it perform faster, parts to transmit signals and such, and even parts for it to receive power.
             For my device I would probably have to research further into the parts and components that go into a cell phone and how to make the battery self charging and make it recognize when the owner of the phone is being active and moving. Something would have to activate it which is why I mentioned a pedometer in the beginning. A pedometer measures a persons steps and is able to estimate the distance a person runs or walks for. I would need some sort of hardware that recognizes the movement or is triggered when it realizes when the pedometer is in use.
            I am not exactly sure what kind of things go into a cell phone but I do know that is it similar to a computer and also has a central processing unit (CPU). Cell phones power supply is a rechargeable battery by plugging in a wire and charging your phone and that is what I want the change. I want to lessen the hassle of bringing a charger with oneself whenever going out. With my product you wont even need a charger.
             

No comments:

Post a Comment