Monday, September 19, 2011

Blog #2

         Ok so I have my idea which recapping from my first blog would pretty much to sum it up a cell phone with a battery that somehow contains a pedometer which when detects movement will charge the phone. Which could encourage people to exercise and help those who already do by relieving them the hassle of bringing their phone charger everywhere and desperately look for an outlet. I have been there and done that. It can also help those who like to shop! When walking around the mall their phone battery won't die since they are constantly charging it by doing what they like to do in a mall, walk!
          My last post was based on just using social media to spread the word about my product or anyone's product as a matter of fact. Last week's lectures were also social media but taking the privacy and security aspect of it in consideration. The other lecture were about excel. I am not sure how privacy and social media would connect to the entrepreneurial idea but I guess I can see a bit of a connection when using social media you have to set your privacy settings according to what you want people to see and how much information about yourself you want people to know which can apply to my idea. If I do decide I want to use social media to advertise my product I would have to be really careful when releasing information about myself about the product.
        Wednesday lecture was about excel. I think if I were to manufacture and begin selling things I would probably use Microsoft excel to keep track of everything. Doing the excel lab really helped because I am not very familiar with it and it help me learn to do basic things and while doing the lab I realized that excel is very useful for business purposes. It adds things up, it finds averages, it just does all the math for you. All you have to do is find the formula. If I were to make a business I would definitely use excel to keep all my records and sales and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment