Monday, October 31, 2011

Summary

          Well this is the end of my first college project. It was interesting and exciting. It definitely made me think in ways I haven't before. Having no experience in anything entrepreneur related. This project was certainly a great experience. My idea hasn't changed so much but it has changed. I wanted to make something useful and fun and even something I might even use. I wanted an idea that would I could help my friends because I know for sure they have been in these situations far too many times.
          Honestly I am really happy with what the outcome was even though there are still plenty of things I could and have to do when if i were go on. I would have to think more about what would go in the product before I think about selling and marketing. I have to come up with an ACTUAL product otherwise it would just be silly to talk about something that does not exist yet. It really put things in perspective when I had to incorporate the class's lecture towards my idea because if I were to do the exact same project perhaps by myself or another project I would not think about the technical aspects or even using social media as advertisement. This class has really guided me through it.
          My idea went from a battery all the way to a service that people pay for or even something separate. It been a really interesting. I did not know how difficult it was to come up with an idea and stick with it and actually do things to make it happen. It makes me think about everything in this world and how everything was thought of.

I commented on
Joey's http://joeycreighton.blogspot.com/
Jon's http://stadiumspeak.blogspot.com/
Rae's http://raemartinez.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment