Monday, October 24, 2011

blog #7

             Well its almost to the end and I do not think I have made much improvement in my idea and it will probably be scrapped by the end of this project. But who knows. I sure don't. Last week we talked about networks. Which gave me another idea but something that just popped up and probably won't think any further of it. It probably has nothing to do with networks but I was thinking instead of being physical maybe it could be a game totally different for what I was going for I know. But as I said before it is probably something I would not pursue if I were to have the chance.
              So for networks I was thinking about maybe making it available to connect with other people, possibly the owner's friends and family and possibly connect and have the send power to the battery like maybe spare some of theirs kinda like a game perhaps. I really want to make something fun and somehow incorporate some fun and games into it. I want to be a good influence in general.
             But when it comes to networks and security like secure socket layers I would definitely want whatever my product may be , to be, extremely secure. Especially when I had an idea about it being a paid service and transaction happening over the phone and internet and networks. I would not want any hackers to get into the database and steal information. That would be most unfortunate. Who knows what it could be my idea could evolve in so many ways. Maybe one day its something physical like a battery and then it is a facebook app thing where you have to log in and get points? Who knows? We will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment